I look forward to creating, choreographing and conducting your unique and wonderful wedding ceremony!
- The ceremony can include any elements you desire!
- It can include your family, friends, your pets and even your hobbies!
- Maybe you want a traditional white wedding, a Steam-Punk theme or maybe you want your children to participate in the ceremony.
- You may want to try elements of symbolism or ritual, for example: ‘Jumping the Broom’ or having a Unity Candle, making a Time Capsule or having a Sand ceremony.
- I will work with you to create the ceremony; maybe you want to write your own vows or I can help you to choose your own ring promises.
- I will help you make this an unique event based on your personalities and ideas.
- This includes a full rehearsal before the Big Day.
- I will liaise with the other professionals such as a Wedding Planner or musicians and of course the photographer prior to the ceremony.
Ceremonies can be conducted at any venue or location whether it has a licence or not. However, no religious content is permitted by law at licensed venues. You will need the Landowner’s permission if it is farmland or woodland etc. and if necessary, safe access to the location.
The Legal Formalities – You both need to make an initial appointment to give your notice of intention to marry or become civil partners. Then make the main appointment with the Registrar which only need be the short ten minute session with yourselves and two Witnesses. This is done at the local Registry Office and he/she will then issue the wedding or civil partnership certificate. This can be done at any time before or after the ceremony.
Cost of the Package: 2019 and 2020 – From £425.00