I look forward to co-creating, choreographing and conducting your wedding ceremony!
- The ceremony will be wonderful!
- It will be unique to you both!
- Based on your personalities and your wishes!
- It can include your family, your friends, your pets: even your hobbies!
- Whether it’s a traditional white wedding, a short modern ceremony , a themed one such as ‘ Game of Thrones’ or Steam Punk or a full Handfasting – it’s your choice!
- You may want to add elements of symbolism or ritual, for example: ‘Jumping the Broom’ , having a Drinks Ceremony, or having a Sand ceremony.
- Maybe you want your children and/or other members of your family to participate in the ceremony – they could be involved in elements, such as those above or do a reading or give a musical performance
- I will work alongside you as we create the ceremony together; you can choose to write your own vows and ring promises or I can help you to find the perfect words to suit you both.
- I will work alongside you from the day you choose me as your celebrant to the day of ceremony – a totally personalised package for you both .
- I will liaise with the other professionals such as a Wedding Planner , musicians and the photographer prior to the ceremony to ensure the it is perfect for you!
Ceremonies can be conducted at any venue or location whether it has a licence or not. However, no religious content is permitted by law at licensed venues. You will need the Landowner’s permission if it is farmland or woodland etc. and if necessary, safe access to the location.
The Legal Formalities –
You both need to make an initial appointment to give your notice of intention to marry or become civil partners. Then make the main appointment with the Registrar which only need be a short ten minute session with yourselves and two Witnesses. You will complete the legal registration which will include signing the legal paperwork and repeating the words as required by the Registrar. This is done at the local Registry Office and he/she will then issue the wedding or civil partnership certificate. This can be done at any time, although I would recommend doing it before the celebrant-led ceremony.
Cost of the Package: 2021 – £500.00 2022 – £525